Canadian Immigration Services for Businesses

Whether you need to hire someone for a temporary period of two years, or you want to help a key employee obtain Canadian Permanent Residence, we can guide your business through the Canadian immigration system.

Business Immigration

Whether you are a large international corporation or a specialized smaller operation, there are options for you to move workers into Canada under the International Mobility Program (IMP), as well as under the Temporary Foreign Worker Program (TFWP). Click for more details.

Work Permits

Employers who wish to hire foreign nationals must ensure that they are legally able to do so.  In most situations, a foreign worker will need to obtain a Work Permit.  A foreign worker who holds an Open Work Permit may work for any Canadian employer, except for those occupations listed on the document.  Click for more details.

Extensions & Restorations

It is important that Canadian employers keep track of their employees’ Work Permit expiration dates and immigration status.  Depending on the program the employee was hired under, there are different timelines to work with. Click for more details.

Economic Permanent Resident Streams

Canada’s economic based immigration process is flexible enough to meet the needs of employers in each province/territory of Canada.  Employers can play a role in this process by providing a permanent job offer to a current foreign worker, sponsoring the foreign employee through a provincial nominee program specific to employer driven streams or aiding in obtaining Canadian recognition of foreign professional credentials. Click for more details.

NAFTA Intra-Company Transfers

NAFTA Intra-Company Transfers

Intra-Company Transfers fall under the International Mobility Program.  The US or Mexican citizen employee must be: seeking employment in an executive or managerial capacity or one involving “specialized knowledge”.  The entity the worker is moving to in Canada must have a qualifying relationship (parent, branch, subsidiary or affiliate relationship) with the US/Mexican based business.  The incoming employee must prove continuous employment, in a similar position outside Canada, for at least one year (full-time) in the previous three-year period from the date of initial application.  Finally, the worker must meet the existing immigration requirements for temporary entry.



What does your company do if a key individual is required in Canada but is considered inadmissible due to a criminal conviction?  We may be able to assist your key personnel over the short term or long-term future with an application for Deemed Rehabilitation, Criminal Rehabilitation or a Temporary Resident Permit.

We also deal with personal immigration services.