Canadian Immigration Services for Individuals

From family sponsorship to economic immigration, there are many ways we can assist individuals with their Canadian immigration needs.

Study Permits

To apply for a Study Permit in Canada, you must apply to IRCC after you have received an acceptance letter from a Designated Learning Institution (DLI).  You must be able to prove you can pay the tuition fees of the school, as well as support yourself for the duration of your studies. Click for more details.

Work Permits

Foreign nationals wishing to enter Canada as a worker generally have two main options to choose from.  The International Mobility Program (IMP) and the Temporary Foreign Worker Program (TFWP).  In either case, the perspective worker must have a Canadian employer willing to support the application for a Work Permit. Click for more details.

Extensions & Restorations

It is important to apply for an extension of your immigration document if you wish to remain in Canada after the expiration of your current document.  If your status has already expired, you may be eligible to apply for a restoration of your status.  Do not ignore your loss of status, this is a very serious issue if you do not take steps to normalize your status in Canada. Click for more details.

Family Class Immigration Streams

Spousal / Common-Law Sponsorships as well as the Parent / Grand-Parent Sponsorship applications fall under the Family Class Immigration streams.  Both programs require the sponsor and the applicant to meet certain requirements.  The sponsor makes an undertaking to support the applicant for up to 20 years, depending on the relationship of the sponsored person. Click for more details.

Economic Permanent Resident Streams

The economic streams of immigration are based on your ability to contribute to Canada’s economy.  The most recognized categories are Federal Skilled Worker, Federal Skilled Trade, Canadian Experience Class and the Provincial Nominee Programs.  There are also other economic streams, such as Self-Employed Persons, Start-Up Visa and the Caring for Children and Caring for People with High Medical Needs classes. Click for more details.

Visitor Documents

Visitor Documents

Depending on your country of citizenship, you may need an electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) or a Temporary Resident Visa to enter Canada.  An eTA is applied for online and is linked to your passport number.  A Temporary Resident Visa is a counterfoil placed in your passport before you enter Canada.



What do you do if your have an important family event, like a wedding, and one of the key family members is considered inadmissible due to a criminal conviction?  We may be able to help get the entire family together for this important event with an application for Deemed Rehabilitation, Criminal Rehabilitation or a Temporary Resident Permit.

We also deal with business immigration services.